Pandav Vidhya Shala School is held in the beautiful venue of Bushey Academy, providing a perfect setting to learn our languages, culture and performing arts, it is a voluntary organisation to promote the fundamental values of Sanskar, Sewa and Sanghathan.
The primary focus is to provide teaching in the Gujarati and Hindi languages and Hindu Dharma with the intention of increasing cultural awareness for students and parents. The school is based at Bushy Academy, London Road, Bushey, it provides a comprehensive teaching facility in a safe environment. Teachers and volunteers have been DBS checked and have successfully carried out various Health & Safety and First Aid training to ensure the well-being of its students.
The School has successfully:
- Established a strong track record of students passing GCSE in Gujarati and Hindi and develop the ability of children to be able to read, write and speak Gujarati and Hindi;
- Established a strong track record of students passing GCSE in Hindu Dharma, develop and enhance the core values of Hindu Dharma;
- Developed talented students through participation in multi-cultural and community events; and
- Provided leadership for the promotion of cultural activities within the wider Community
- Keeping our Language and Culture alive!
- Develop a balanced curriculum, serving the students’ needs individually and celebrate their achievements throughout the school year.
- Enhance the learning experience of students through the use of latest interactive and varied teaching methods allowing children to develop their interest in learning.
- Continuously evaluate our teaching standards to ensure that students to reach their full academic potential.
- Encourage our students to take part in a wide range of activities including performing arts and music.
- Establish a sense of community and inspire students to actively integrate and participate within the school.
- Collectively, our aims promote the fundamental values of Sanskar, Sewa and Sanghathan.